Model: 190 (902)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size(mm):
A half-rim Clubmaster style with a technique called ``7285 Stripe'' (7285 aluminum case stripe), which is made by brazing the rim on the side. The rim, which has distinctive details such as the V-shape at the tip, the convex shape that secures the lens, and the striped pattern on the top, is completed through a manufacturing process that spans several companies. The newly manufactured β-titanium temples are functional parts that gradually expand outward and hold along the temporal region of the head. The sunglasses use CR39's original "Ivan Curve Lenses," which were developed together with the manufacturer for the color combination.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Eyevan Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.