Model: Draper (TORT)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Front: Acetate, Titanium
Temple: Acetate, β-Titanium
Inspired by the product in the book “Designer: No Name”, this sirmont blow model has a 3mm wide metal rim with mill patterns on the front part of the rim. The temples are inspired by the cable temples of the 30s, hand-carved by craftsmen with mill patterns on the top and bottom, and on the sides by a three-dimensional press with a traditional Japanese design. Three-dimensional end piece, end tip and rivets, each part is made with the utmost care.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Eyevan Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.