Model: 7900 Series (G-7900-2CR)
Case Size (mm):
Material: Resin band with Mineral Glass face
From G-SHOCK, the watch that brought unmatched toughness to personal timekeeping, comes a collection of models that deliver a level of protection. These watches are designed and engineered to become partners of people who like their activities rough and rugged.
Major features include four large bezel screws and protruding surfaces that divide the form of the watch into six sections for a fashionable design. Buttons are among some of the largest available in the G-SHOCK lineup for easy operation. Low-temperature resistance allows operation even under very cold conditions, while moon and tide graphs provide essential information for marine leisure enthusiasts. A large LCD is divided into sections for that make information easy to locate and read whenever you need it. This 5-color lineup offers the ultimate in easy operation and easy reading.
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Low temperature resistant (-20℃)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years
Authorized Casio Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.