Model: Elkgrove SUN (BK-S)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
Vintage-inflected with modern sophistication—the Elkgrove combines a unique browline, a deep square lens made from biodegradable acetate, and a larger fit for those with bolder tastes. It features contoured temples inspired by 50s car fins and is finished with our distinctive metal plaques.
- Nickel silver frame with cured cellulose acetate eye rim and Monel bridge
- CR39 lenses with UV protection and AR coating
- Standard GLCO case
Lens: Grey CR39 w/ AR
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in China
Authorized Garrett Leight Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.