Model: Harding X Sun (LLG)
Gender: MensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
An iconic frame originally inspired by American writer Arthur Miller, the Harding X returns with the same single bridge, but with a new look. The frame is milled from 12mm of solid acetate and features a mini sun shield. With a broadened shape and pared back hardware—just an enamel logo plaque on the temple—the Harding cuts a stronger masculine shape than ever before.
- Cured cellulose acetate frame with stainless steel core wire
- CR-39 lenses with UV protection and AR coating in Dreamboat Blue
- Three barrel hinges with real rivets
- Anniversary temple ball and markings
- Anniversary edition GLCO case
- Anniversary edition cleaning cloth and case wrapper
Lens: Dreamboat Blue CR39 w/ AR
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in China
Authorized Garrett Leight Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.