Model: Kinney Sun (Pink Crystal)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
One of our most recognizable and iconic frames, Kinney Sun is an enduring style with balanced proportions suited to fit and flatter both men and women. A defined keyhole bridge lends classic appeal, while soft curves offer wearability to the square-shaped frame.
- Cured cellulose acetate frame with stainless steel core wire
- Custom semi-flat mineral glass lenses with UV protection and AR coating in Semi-Flat Pure G15. This color is exclusive to Garrett Leight.
- Five barrel hinges with real rivets
- Standard GLCO case
Lens: Semi-Flat Pure G15 Mineral Glass Lens w/ AR
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in China
Authorized Garrett Leight Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses