Model: Wilson M (SST-SFPKGM)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate, Stainless Steel
Inspired by John Lennon, the Wilson Sun has reached cult-status and it's no surprise why. The Wilson Sun is reformed in the Wilson M Sun as a metal version of our iconic round sunglass. Available in a range of metal tones and lens colors, there's a shade for everyone.
- Stainless steel frame with cured cellulose acetate temples
- Semi-flat nylon lenses with UV protection and AR coating in Semi-Flat Pink Gold Mirror
- Clamp-on nosepads with adjustable metal arms
- Standard GLCO case
Lens: Semi-Flat Pink Gold Mirror Nylon Lens w/ AR
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in China
Authorized Garrett Leight Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.