Goliath - Gol XXIX (Black)
Model: Gol XXIX (Black)
Gender: MensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Metal
LARGE BOLD EYEWEAR FOR MEN
Whether you are interested in the Ultra Goliath, the iconic vintage masterpiece of the 1970’s, or in the modern designs of today, GOLIATH offers a selection of powerfully designed glasses and sunglasses for men. Our eyewear is an extension of your strength and confidence.
Inspired by the heritage of the ULTRA GOLIATH, in 2017 we created a distinctive new collection of glasses and sunglasses for men. Just like the vintage classic, the GOLIATH brand is all about large sizes, hand-crafted quality, and bold design. Modern shapes and colors are often enhanced with wood, leather, or sculptured metal accents and the result is truly extraordinary. We invite you to meet the new GOLIATH styles on line and then to visit your nearest Goliath dealer to experience them firsthand.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Made in Italy
Authorized Goliath Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.