Goliath - Ultra II Optical (Shiny Black)
Model: Goliath II - Ultra Optical (Shiny Black)
Gender: MensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
LARGE BOLD EYEWEAR FOR MEN
Whether you are interested in the Ultra Goliath, the iconic vintage masterpiece of the 1970’s, or in the modern designs of today, GOLIATH offers a selection of powerfully designed glasses and sunglasses for men. Our eyewear is an extension of your strength and confidence.
ULTRA GOLIATH: THE ULTIMATE “POWER FRAME”
Designed 40 years ago with clean straight-forward simplicity, the ULTRA GOLIATH has never gone out of style and never out of production. It has been worn by “A-listers” in entertainment, sports, business, politics, and fashion and remains instantly recognizable anywhere in the world. Very few eyeglasses have the authentic history and impact of the ULTRA GOLIATH, so it is not surprising that it is a favorite of collectors and that it has an entire new generation of fans.
Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Made in Holland
Authorized Goliath Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.