Model: GG1023S (005)
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Injection Plastic
A new interpretation of Gucci Chain iconic concept to see with new eyes: the imaginary deems that a chain around the neck, attached to a pair of glasses, is a happy place. Ultra-feminine cat-eye shape. Unique construction featuring a chain, seen as an integral part of the frame, attached behind the GG interlocking logo. The style presents SKUs with and without the chain. The GG interlocking logo now becomes functional, its shape is made up of filled in areas and empty spaces becoming a base, a connection and a foundation.
The style is available in classic black or distinctive gradient havana colors paired with playfull lenses to give contrast and movement. The shape is also available in selected color options without the chain for a more easy-to-wear allure.
Lens: Brown Nylon
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Made in Italy
Authorized Gucci Retailer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.