Model: GG1099SA (002)
Gender: MensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Metal
You’re at the cinema, all comfy on the plush sea-blue velvet seats and your favorite actor looks right at you. To get you a better look at his seductive glance he slides his glasses down his nose. If he’d had the web on the top of his glasses the scene would have been so much more alluring. This pilot features a godron detail on the top front bar with enamel recalling the web signature. To make this style even more unique there is the Gucci lettering logo on temples.
Lens: Blue Nylon
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Made in Japan
Authorized Gucci Retailer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.