Model: GG1221S (001)
Gender: MensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Metal
This concept was inspired by a vintage piece from the Gucci archive reinterpreted with a street and cool attitude. The integrated logo is framed by a series of details and becomes part of a repetitive outline. The rectangular narrow rimless shape comes with sophisticated temples that are embellished with the GG interlocking logo in gold, enamel detail recalling the web and long sleeve acetate end tips.
Lens: Grey Nylon, 100% UV Protection
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Made in Italy
Authorized Gucci Retailer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.