Model: V7426 (WW30 GG B09)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Wood
Wood and horn – two materials which nature’s fancy has given an especially fascinating structure. For Hoffmann Natural Eyewear it’s regarded as a privilege to work with materials like these and to interpret their appeal.
Whether marked with a delicate or striking grain, the effect of these two natural materials is always charming and fascinating – and every frame is one of a kind. Unique naturalness, a discretely handmade design and extreme lightness are typical for these handcrafted frames.
United, these two materials allow Hoffmann Natural Eyewear to present a range of exciting frames with one more advantage – even more nature packed into a frame.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Germany
Hoffmann Natural Eyewear Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.