Model: François S. (Black)
Gender: MensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Stainless Steel
This original ic! berlin classic brings a square frame silhouette to life with rounded curves. It combines thin rims with wide temples for a bold look.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Shipping: Occasionally ic! berlin frames comes from Germany, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Made in Germany
ic! berlin Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.