Model: 1962 (JMMHW-40)
Limited Edition Numbered Piece
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 100% Beta Titanium Gold Polished Frame w/ Dark Havana Acetate Top Bar
Hardware: Beta Titanium
"Explore the visionary experience lurking within the architecture of the ordinary wearing our unique take on the 60s teardrop lens. Inspired by the exact glasses worn by actor-artist Dennis Hopper in a photograph entitled, 'Self Portrait at a Porn Stand, 1962'."
-60's Inspired Aviator Titanium Frame w/ Acetate Top Bar
-Beta Titanium Frame
-Beta Titanium Temples w/ Inner Epoxy Detail Tip
-Monoblock Titanium Hinge Construction
-Custom 4mm Rim Wire w/ Hairline Detail
-Custom Nose Pads w/ Logo & Hairline Engraving
-2 Base CR39 Lens w/ Backside Anti-reflective Treatment
-100% UV Protection
Lens: Vintage Green CR39 w/ back AR
-Microfiber Cleaning Cloth/pocket Square Replicating Dennis Hopper Original Bandana rom Easy Rider
-Hard-shelled, Craft Paper Fabric-covered Packaging With Copper Foil Logos
-Custom Dennis Hopper Flip Book
-Letterhead Press Certificate With Limited Edition Serial Number And Craftsmen Signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
<< Back to Jacques Marie Mage Sunglasses Collection
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses