Model: Apache (JMMAH02)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Havana Acetate With Gold Polished Titanium Frame
Hardware: 18K Gold
"Freedom isn’t free, and neither are these 60s-inspired frames that revel in the spirit of the Southwest’s native peoples, who continue to fight for independence as fierce warriors, skilled strategists and tenacious tribunes of peace."
-Modified Club Lens Shape w/ Acetate-titanium Combination Construction
-Combo Acetate And Beta Titanium Frame
-Beta Titanium Temples w/ Inner Epoxy Detail
-10mm Block, Cured Cellulose Acetate Frame
-Signature Arrowhead Front Pin Detail In Precious Metal Hardware
Monoblock Titanium Hinge Construction
-Custom 4mm Rim Wire w/ Hairline Detail
-Custom Nose Pads w/ Logo & Hairline Engraving
-4 Base CR39 Lens w/ Backside Anti-reflective Treatment
-100% UV Protection
Lens: Bronze CR39 w/ back AR
-Italian-handcrafted Leather Case
-Microfiber Cleaning Cloth/pocket Square
-Hard-shelled, Silk Fabric-covered Packaging
-Letterhead Press Certificate With Limited Edition Serial Number And Craftsmen Signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.