Model: ARP RX (JMMAARX-4P)
Limited Production Batch of 350 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 12mm Block Clear Blue Acetate Frame w/ Custom Floating Hinge System
Hardware: Rose Gold
Guide yourself with these spontaneous spectacles, which are still in the process of being born. Have confidence in the inexplicable pleasures that arise. Use the arc of the fulcrum of your heart, to pull from it art. For, as poet-artist Jean Arp once said, “Art is fruit growing out of man like the fruit out of a plant like the child out of the mother.”
Our most architectural construction to date, the Arp is a circular frame w/ intensive volume cutout, featuring a new custom floating hinge system allowing the temples to freely adjust and insure a perfect fit.
Arp is a well-balanced unisex panto shape in the VU series.
- Pantoscopic shape w/ intensive volume cut out
- Rose gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Rose gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Rose gold custom floating hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Rose gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
- Italian-handcrafted leather hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses