Model: Baudelaire 2 (JMMBU-9V)
Limited Production Batch of 350 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 100% Beta Titanium Antique Gold w/ Havana Lens Insert
Hardware: Beta Titanium
As Charles Baudelaire, one of the most important figures in literary history, once said, “Everything that is beautiful and noble is the product of reason and calculation.” So it is with these unique spectacles, a product of mixing titanium frames and acetate lens rims, with subtle flourishes of sculptural details that are poetic and timeless.
-Pre-WWII lens frame with architectural details
-Beta titanium frame
-Beta titanium temples w/ custom detail tip
-Acetate lens insert
-Monoblock titanium hinge construction
-Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
-Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
-4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
-100% UV protection
Lens: Olive CR39 w/ back AR
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.