Model: Baudelaire (JMMBL-84)
Limited Edition Numbered Piece
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 100% Beta Titanium Matte Silver Antique w/ Black Smokey Grey Lens Insert
As Charles Baudelaire, one of the most important figures in literary history, once said, “Everything that is beautiful and noble is the product of reason and calculation.” So it is with these unique spectacles, a product of mixing titanium frames and acetate lens rims, with subtle flourishes of sculptural details that are poetic and timeless.
This latest addition in the Titanium series is a pre-WWII lens frame with architectural details.
-Pre-WWII lens frame with architectural details
-Beta titanium frame
-Beta titanium temples w/ custom detail tip
-Acetate lens insert
Monoblock titanium hinge construction
-Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
-Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
-4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
-100% UV protection
Lens: Red CR39 w/ back AR
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses