Model: Beauregard (JMMBE-2C)
Limited Edition Numbered Piece: 115 out of 450
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 100% Beta Titanium Silver Frame w/ Matte Antique Gunmetal Top Bar
Hardware: Beta Titanium
Calmly witness the crumbling of this crazy world’s cultural conventions wearing strongly squared spectacles that combine an American ‘50s vibe with a classic French silhouette, named after the producer behind many of New Wave cinema’s most influential and challenging works.
- 50's Inspired Rectangular Shape Titanium Frame w/ Eyebrow Bar
- Beta Titanium Frame
- Beta Titanium Temples w/ Custom Detail Tip
- Monoblock Titanium Hinge Construction
- Custom 4mm Rim Wire w/ Hairline Detail
- Custom Nose Pads w/ Logo & Hairline Engraving
- 4 Base CR39 Lens w/ Backside Anti-reflective Treatment
- 100% UV Protection
Lens: Blue CR39 w/ back AR
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.