Model: Beauvoir (JMMBA-01)
Limited Production Batch
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10mm Block, Black Acetate Frame, Titanium Combination ft. Precious Metal Hardware
The struggle to make seemingly rational decisions in a seemingly irrational world stings much less when wearing spectacles that fuse acetate and beta titanium into a stylish frame that shines with the astuteness of French novelist, feminist, and existential philosopher Simone de Beauvoir.
- 50's inspired revisited circular clubmaster w/ 4mm titanium eye rim and bridge
- Circa Optical Collection
- Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Combination of beta titanium and acetate
Lens: Blue 5 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment, 100% UV Protection
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.