Model: Bianca (JMMBI-96)
Limited Edition Numbered Piece
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 8mm Block, Black Polished And Black Horn Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious Metal Hardware
Hardware: 18k Gold
Named after club-girl-turned-human-rights-activist Bianca Jagger, these luxuriant spectacles allow you to jetset from dank discothèque to charitable ball in voluminous TV-shaped lenses that subtly broadcast the cultural decadence and political turbulence of the late 1970s.
The Bianca is a bold voluminous 70’s inspired feminine frame, featuring precious metal hardware on a 10mm block, cured cellulose acetate. Bianca is a glamorous new addition to the feminine selection of JMM circa acetate collection.
- Bold voluminous 70's inspired feminine frame
- Molded wrap around acetate front frame construction
- 18k Gold signature spurs side pin
- 18k Gold custom diamond pattern engraved wire core design
- 18k Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- 18k Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 8 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Lens: Lt. Grey CR39 w/ back AR, 100% UVA & UVB Protection
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses