Model: Clyde (JMMCL-5P)
Limited Production Batch of 100 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10mm Block, Polished Oak Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious Metal Hardware
Hardware: Lt. Gold
You were loyal, honest, and upright until society sunk its teeth in you. Now you relish the thought of being a dapper scourge, every now and then feeling the urge to hole up in a hideaway like Brigitte and Serge. It may feel like you are at the trail’s end, but with these sophisticated wrap-arounds, your search for freedom and fun has only just begun.
- Distinctive, bold oval frame
- Lt. Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Lt. Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Lt. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
Lens: Yellow 2 base CR39 w/ backside anti-reflective treatment, 100% UV protection
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.