Model: Debbie (JMMDB-4B)
Limited Production Batch of 150 Pieces
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10mm White w/ Clear Cured Cellulose Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Temples Ft. Precious Metal Hardware
Hardware: Sterling Silver
It can get cold in this post-punk world, where dictators lurk at every door, guarding the democracy happening inside on the dance floor. But you're not the kind of girl who ever loses face, and these sharp cat-eyed spectacles, inspired by singer-songwriter Debbie Harry of "Blondie" fame, will have you approaching the grind with equal measures grit and grace.
With sharp clean lines, the Debbie is the perfect pair of sunglasses for a wilder feminine look. Features new double arrowhead.
- Feminine sharp cat-eye frame ft. new double arrowhead
- Sterling silver new double-arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Lens: Light Pink CR39 w/ back AR
- Italian-handcrafted Leather Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth/pocket Square
- Hard-shelled, Silk Fabric-covered Packaging
- Letterhead Press Certificate With Limited Edition Serial Number And Craftsmen Signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.