Model: Devaux (JMMDU-6F)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10MM Cured Cellulose Acetate Frame Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples and Blue Lenses.
You are the captain of your own creation, as capable of scripting a strategy in solitary as you are of leading a battalion through epic brainstorm. While others abdicate, you prepare to face the brigade of time with the courage of your convictions and the power of refined modern spectacles that are as sharp as a bayonet's blade and as solid as its pummel.
Frame Features:- Signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge with silver spur-shaped rivets
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Lens: Azure CR39
- Italian-handcrafted Leather Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth/pocket Square
- Hard-shelled, Silk Fabric-covered Packaging
- Letterhead Press Certificate With Limited Edition Serial Number And Craftsmen Signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.