Model: El Dorado (JMMEO-54)
Limited Edition Number: 122 out of 400 total made
Frame Material: 100% Beta Titanium Lt. Gold Frame
Hardware: Beta Titanium - Lens: Sky Cr39
A sharp shooter on the straight and narrow, you watch these dusty streets through rimless ‘30s-inspired spectacles, featuring high set temples and solid octagonal lenses, which silently remind observers that you are the fearless gun-for-hire, not the drunken deputy.
- 1930's inspired octogonal rimless frame construction
- 4mm CR-Urethane lens exclusive to JMM
- Beta titanium rimless frame w/ filigree details engravings
- Beta titanium temples w/ custom detail tip and filigree details engravings
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & filigree engraving
- 4 base CR- Urethane lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Handcrafted burgundy magnetic hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses