Model: El Dorado (JMMEO-41)
Limited Production Batch of 250 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: 100% Beta Titanium Silver Frame
Hardware: Beta Titanium
A sharp shooter on the straight and narrow, you watch these dusty streets through rimless ‘30s-inspired spectacles, featuring high set temples and solid octagonal lenses, which silently remind observers that you are the fearless gun-for-hire, not the drunken deputy.
- 1930's inspired octagonal rimless frame construction
- 4mm CR-Urethane lens exclusive to JMM
- Beta titanium rimless frame w/ filigree details engravings
- Beta titanium temples w/ custom detail tip and filigree details engravings
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & filigree engraving
- 2 base CR- Urethane lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Lens: Mint CR39 w/ back AR
- Handcrafted burgundy magnetic hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.