Model: Enzo (JMMEZ-6F)
Limited Production Batch of 500 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10mm Block, Black Polished w/ Granite Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious Metal Hardware
Hardware: Sterling Silver
The Enzo is an oversized blocky frame design featuring precious metal hardware on a 10mm block, cured cellulose acetate frame.
"Oversized, blocky, and bold the Enzo is inspired by the iconic frames worn by il Commandantore himself, Mr. Enzo Ferrari, founder of the automobile marque that bears his family name. A powerful frame for a powerful personality, these shades hide your sins from the world while giving you the will to command."
- Oversized blocky frame design
- Sterling Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
- Italian-handcrafted Hard Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth/pocket Square
- Hard-shelled, Silk Fabric-covered Packaging
- Letterhead Press Certificate With Limited Edition Serial Number And Craftsmen Signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
<< back to Jacques Marie Mage Eyeglasses Collection
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.