Model: Eva (JMMEA-4F)
Limited Production Batch of 200 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 8mm Cured Cellulose Acetate Frame with Custom Acetate Temples featuring Precious Metal Hardware
Sculptural and sophisticated, an '80s-inspired ode to self-expression; a limited edition expression of the Evangelie Smyrniotaki by JMM Collection.
A bold display of fashion-forwardness born of authentic passion and prescience, sculptural volumes and agreeable angles define this ode to sophisticated self-expression.
Frame Features:- Hidden wirecore with custom hairline filigree engraving
- Tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Custom burgundy hard shell case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.