Model: Felson (JMMFN-1D)
Limited Production Batch of 400 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10mm Block, Polished Dark Havana w/ Clear Beige Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious Metal Hardware
Hardware: Sterling Silver
Get ready to square off against Lady Luck in these sleek interpretations of navigator frames inspired by pool shark “Fast Eddie” Felson (Paul Newman) in The Color of Money, who shrewdly reminds us that “the balls roll funny for everybody,” and the biggest risk of all is never taking one.
A new language in the Circa collection. Perfect for longer faces and larger fits.
- Oversized rectangle, polished black acetate frame
- Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base blue CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
Lens: Blue CR39 w/back AR
- Italian-handcrafted leather pouch
- JMM signature microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.