Model: Fitzgerald (JMMFG-3F)
Limited Production Batch of 450 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10mm Block, Clear Polished Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious Metal Hardware
Hardware: Lt. Gold
You’ll need iconic glasses with a classic American silhouette and strong brow in order to brave these breaks, and that's just what these refined and rugged spectacles named after the 35th President of the United States do: give you a steadied but youthful push past the riptide and into open waters.
The Fitzgerald is a classic rectangular frame featuring a new wire core design w/ custom native engravings and precious metal hardware on a 10mm block, cured cellulose acetate frame.
Fitzgerald is a contemporary interpretation of a mid-century classic shape in the circa acetate collection. Energetic and Stylish.
- Classic Rectangular Frame Ft. New Wire Core Design
- Lt. Gold Signature Arrowhead Front Pin
- Lt. Gold Custom Hairline Engraved Wire Core Design w/ Native Engravings
- Lt. Gold Tension-secured Custom Hinge With Spurs Rivets
- Lt. Gold Domed 3d Metal Cameo Logo
- 6 Base CR39 Lens w/ Backside Anti-reflective Treatment
- 100% UV Protection
Lens: Vintage Green CR39 w/ back AR
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
All of our frames are guaranteed 100% authentic, and made with original premium quality and materials from their respective manufacturers. We do not sell used, worn or damaged frames.
We stand by our frames and if you are unhappy with your frames we are happy to provide a full refund within the 15 day return and exchange window. Any return or exchange must be in brand new, unworn condition in order to qualify for a full refund. Any frame with wear/damage is subject to a restocking fee based on our discretion.
All eyewear includes a Manufacturer's Warranty between 1-2 years, or as listed on the product page.