Model: Fontana (JMMFT-3E)
Limited Production Batch of 400 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: 100% Beta Titanium Rose Gold Frame
Hardware: Beta Titanium
Break on through to the other side of a stale perspective in sophisticated spectacles equipped with a titanium nose bridge and temple frames featuring hairline engravings that resemble the subtly slashed canvases of renowned artist Lucio Fontana.
- Sophisticated pantoscopic lens shape titanium frame
- Rose gold beta titanium frame
- Rose gold beta titanium temples
- Monoblock gold antique beta titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wires w/ hairline detail
- Gold custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
- Italian-handcrafted leather hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
All of our frames are guaranteed 100% authentic, and made with original premium quality and materials from their respective manufacturers. We do not sell used, worn or damaged frames.
We stand by our frames and if you are unhappy with your frames we are happy to provide a full refund within the 15 day return and exchange window. Any return or exchange must be in brand new, unworn condition in order to qualify for a full refund. Any frame with wear/damage is subject to a restocking fee based on our discretion.
All eyewear includes a Manufacturer's Warranty between 1-2 years, or as listed on the product page.