Model: Geronimo (Silver)
Limited Production Batch of 300 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 100% Beta Titanium Silver Frame w/ Acetate Top Bar
Hardware: Beta Titanium
Meet adversity head-on with the formidable spirit of spectacles that distill the Apache leader’s incomparable courage into an iconic frame with oversized lenses and a bold brow bar that bows down to no man.
- 2 Base, CR39 lenses with backside anti-reflective treatment & 100% UV protection
- Beta Titanium frame
- Beta Titanium temples w/ inner epoxy detail tip
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairlines engraving
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Lens: Grey CR39 w/ Heavy Silver Mirror
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.