Model: Gloria (JMMGL-57)
Collaboration with Olivier Theyskens
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Polished Black Cured Cellulose Acetate
You’ve outdone yourself again, this time in dazzling 80s-inspired spectacles, made in collaboration with Olivier Theyskens. Confidence is contagious when expressed through these distinct architectural frames that dare to deliver elegance with an edge.
The Gloria are luxurious, oversized spectacles made in collaboration with Olivier Theyskens.
- Luxurious, Oversized Spectacles Made In Collaboration With Olivier Theyskens
- Silver Concealed Hinge
- Silver Scarab Logo
- 8 Base CR39 Lens w/ Backside Anti-reflective Treatment
- Cured Cellulose Acetate Frame
- 100% UV Protection
Lens: Heavy Silver CR39 w/ back AR
- Custom Black Velvet And Silver Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth/pocket Square Black w/ Olivier Theyskens Logo
- Hard-shelled, Custom Black Velvet Packaging
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.