Model: Grace (JMMGR-01)
Limited Edition Numbered Piece
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10mm Block, Black w/ Tortoise Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious 18k Gold Hardware
Hardware: 18k Dark Gold
Whether wandering through Silicon Beach or dipping a toe into the wondrous waters of the French Riviera, you’ll catch major Franco-American feels in these well balanced ‘50s inspired cat-eye frames named after Grace Kelly, the iconic American actress who became Princess of Monaco.
- Subtle cat-eye 60's inspired
- 18K gold signature arrowhead front pin
- 18K Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- 18K Gold tension-secured custom hinge with double arrow design rivets
- 18K Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens
Lens: Vintage Green CR39
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
<< back to Jacques Marie Mage Sunglasses Collection
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses