Model: Harcourt (JMMHARRX54)
Limited Production Batch of 400 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: 100% Beta Titanium Rose Gold and Silver Frame
Hardware: Light Gold/Rose Gold
Across the double-wire bridge of these prestigious pair of spectacles a legacy of luxury awaits you, a lineage of old world panache passed down across the centuries, an omen of good fortune and discerning taste presented with an undeniably French sense of accessible aristocracy.
A sober and lightweight panto shape suitable for both men and women, featuring a bold architectural double-bridge.
- Sober and lightweight pants shape ft. a bold architectural double-bridge
- Double wire rim to reproduce a clip-on looking effect
- Light gold & Rose gold beta titanium frame
- Light gold & Rose gold beta titanium temples w/ custom detail temple tip
- Monoblock gold beta titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wires w/ hairline detail
- Gold custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
- Italian-handcrafted leather hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
<< back to Jacques Marie Mage Eyeglasses Collection
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses