Model: Harcourt (JMMHARRX40)
Limited Production Batch of 450 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: 100% Beta Titanium Gold and Silver Frame
Hardware: Beta Titanium
Across the double-wire bridge of these prestigious pair of spectacles a legacy of luxury awaits you, a lineage of old world panache passed down across the centuries, an omen of good fortune and discerning taste presented with an undeniably French sense of accessible aristocracy.
A sober and lightweight panto shape suitable for both men and women, featuring a bold architectural double-bridge.
- Sober and lightweight pants shape ft. a bold architectural double-bridge
- Double wire rim to reproduce a clip-on looking effect
- Rose gold & silver beta titanium frame
- Rose gold & silver beta titanium temples w/ custom detail temple tip
- Monoblock gold beta titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wires w/ hairline detail
- Gold custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
- Italian-handcrafted leather hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.