Model: Harlo (JMMRL6Q)
Limited Production Batch of 250 Pieces
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Green 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame featuring precious metal hardware and green lenses. Exposed outer temple, silver custom hairline engraved wirecore, tension-secured custom 9 barrel hinge.
Today is going to be the day that they're going to throw it back to you. You know what you've got to do: wear these pair of radiant cat-eye frames as reminders of the poise and purpose that defines who you are. This catwalk called life can propel you to great heights as long as you don't fall. Chance is for the taking and you can be the one that saves us all.
Lens: Olive CR39 4 Base Lens with Backside Anti-Reflective Treatment
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.