Model: Helen RX (JMMHLRX-2W)
Limited Edition Numbered Piece
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Matte outer polished havana tortoise acetate, sterling silver
Make a profound and lasting impression in spectacles inspired by Helen Frankenthaler, one of the great American artists of the 20th century. Watch as creativity crescendos in glasses whose delicate lines build and flow into a singularly beautiful specimen of optical originality.
This confident cat-eye silhouette is a graceful new style in the VU Collection.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.