Model: Ichikawa RX (JMMICRX-88)
Limited Production Batch of 300 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10mm Block, Black Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious Metal Hardware
Hardware: Sterling Silver
Achieve visual distinction with striking spectacles that expand your sartorial vocabulary. Inspired by the actual glasses worn by Japanese film director Kon Ichikawa (市川 崑) whose cinematic ingenuity was influenced by an array of individuals, from Walt Disney to Jean Renoir.
- Modern trapeze shape with energetic mid-century look and feel.
- Sterling Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Sterling Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Sterling Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Sterling Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
- Italian-handcrafted Leather Hard Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth/pocket Square
- Hard-shelled, Custom Burgundy Packaging
- Letterhead Press Certificate With Limited Edition Serial Number And Craftsmen Signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses