Model: Jagger (JMMJG-7J)
Limited Production Batch of 350 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 100% Beta Titanium Silver Frame
Hardware: Beta Titanium
Beauty thrives beyond the club’s velvet ropes, where the rhythm proves there’s majesty in the mayhem. Wield your animal magnetism wisely in oversized aviators made for carousing in a crowd full of infectious energy and unbridled excess.
The Jagger is a late 70’s inspired, oversized aviator shape on a 4mm beta titanium frame. It features luxury details, two tones metal finish, lifted temple shape, temple junction in the J.M.M. signature arrowhead shape and a streamline aerodynamic temple tip inspired by the tail light of a vintage 1950’s Cadillac.
Along with the Roy, the Jagger embodies the spirit of the 70s, offering an oversized aviator equipped with a comfortable saddle bridge and featuring a new custom temple tip that resembles the fletching of an arrow.
- Late 70's inspired, oversized aviator shape
- Beta titanium frame
- Beta titanium temples w/ custom detail tip
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Lens: Alpine Gradient CR39 w/ back AR
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.