Model: Jax (JMMJX-5S)
Limited Production Batch of 350 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10mm Block, Polished Clear Shironeri Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious Metal Hardware
Hardware: Light Gold
"As homage to the mid-20th century's art elite, allow these vintage 50s-style frames to guide your search for the meaningful Abstract of every Expression. Fire up your independence, forge a fresh perspective, and boldly paint the canvas of your life."
The Jax is a 50’s inspired frame w/ soft rectangular lens shape featuring precious metal hardware on a 10mm block, cured cellulose acetate frame.
- 50's inspired frame w/ soft rectangular lens shape
- Lt. gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Lt. Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Lt. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Lt. Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Lens: Tuscan CR39 w/ back AR
- Italian-handcrafted Leather Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth/pocket Square
- Hard-shelled, Silk Fabric-covered Packaging
- Letterhead Press Certificate With Limited Edition Serial Number And Craftsmen Signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.