Model: Nadja (JMMND-10S)
Limited Production Batch of 150 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 8mm Cured Cellulose Acetate Wrap Frame with Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples
The memory of the runway's return to Hollywood glamor in the mid-90's animates these alluring cat-eyes inspired by the heyday of the catwalk, evoking an era in which NYC was the epicenter of fashion and supermodels ruled the world.
Frame Features:- Hidden wirecore with hairline engraving
- Tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
Lens: Crescent Gradient
- 6 Base CR39 Lens w/ Backside Anti-reflective Treatment
- 100% UV Protection
-Microfiber Cleaning Cloth/pocket Square Replicating Dennis Hopper Original Bandana From Easy Rider
-Hard-shelled, Craft Paper Fabric-covered Packaging With Copper Foil Logos
-Custom Dennis Hopper Flip Book
-Letterhead Press Certificate With Limited Edition Serial Number And Craftsmen Signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.