Model: Nakahira (JMMNA-88)
Limited Production Batch of 500 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 8mm Cured Cellulose Acetate Frame with Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples featuring Precious Metal Hardware
Looking for a language yet to come, you now follow in the philosophical footsteps of Takuma Nakahira, one of the most prominent voices in 1970s Japanese photography. Turning your gaze evermore inward and personal, the edges of what's known blur and fade, until finding yourself in a more direct confrontation with reality.
- Exposed wirecore with custom hairline engraving
- Tension-secured custom 7 barrel hairline engraved hinge
Lens: Sienna CR39, 6-Base Anti-Reflective w/ 100% UV Protection
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.