Model: Newton (JMMNW-57)
Limited Production Batch of 150 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Matte Black and Neon Orange Acetate Frame, Combination Of Acetate And Titanium Temple And Top Bar Construction
Hardware: 18k Gold
Let them see your body talk in this fashionable nod to early-80s aviators named after disco-pop darling Olivia Newton John, uniquely constructed with a powerful metal bar and distinctive floating eye rim that will have people saying, “You’re the one that I want!”
- Revisited Pilot Feminine Frame w/ A Combination Of Acetate And Titanium Top Bar And Custom Hooks
- Custom Black Leather Jacques Marie Mage Frame Holder - Silver Concealed Hinge With Lock Tight Folding System
- Silver Domed 3d Metal Cameo Logo
- 4 Base Cr39 Lens w/ Backside Anti-reflective Treatment
- Cured Cellulose Acetate And Titanium Frame
- Acetate And Titanium Combination Temples Ft. Precious Metal Hardware
- 100% UV Protection
Lens: Orange CR39 w/ back AR
- Custom Burgundy Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth/pocket Square
- Hard-shelled, Custom Shiny Burgundy Faded Packaging
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade In Italy
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses