Model: Nova (JMMNV-4L)
Limited Production Batch of 50 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10mm Polished Pink w/ Clear Cured Cellulose Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Temples Ft. Precious Metal Hardware
Hardware: Sterling Silver
Bring only good vibes and electric feels to the hallowed halls and pleasure palaces of tomorrow in dynamically sculpted spectacles that feature a unique monolens and lightning bolt-shaped temples that evoke the vibrant feeling of the last dance before the lights come on.
New custom JMM bolt like wirecore. Electric and eccentric. Features a Base 4 monolens.
- Electric and eccentric monolens frame ft. bolt like wirecore
- Silver titanium new bridge detail
- Silver bolt like hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 monolens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Lens: Blue CR39 w/ back AR
- Italian-handcrafted Leather Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth/pocket Square
- Hard-shelled, Silk Fabric-covered Packaging
- Letterhead Press Certificate With Limited Edition Serial Number And Craftsmen Signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.