Model: Ray (JMMRA-01)
Limited Production Batch of 200 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Cured Cellulose Acetate w/ Sterling Silver Hardware
Neither pastiche nor parody, these sharp and sleek ‘90s-inspired spectacles will inspire you to approach life the way celebrated visual artist Man Ray approached his art: as a youthful alchemist full of joyous experiments and creative divinations.
- 90'S Inspired Elongated Wrap around Frame
- Sterling Silver Concealed Hinge with Lock Tight Folding System
- Sterling Silver Domed 3d Metal Cameo Logo
- 8 Base Cr39 Lens W/ Backside Anti-Reflective Treatment
- Cured Cellulose Acetate Frame
- Acetate Temples Ft. Custom Floating Wire Core
- 100% Uv Protection
Lens: Cyan CR39 w/ back AR
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.