Model: Ringo 2 (JMMRN-12D)
Limited Production Batch of 450 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate Insert, 100% Beta Titanium
Flossing a unique double-layer nose bridge and new eye rim design, including a 10mm cured acetate insert, grooved temple profiles and tailfin temple tips for additional curves and volume. Ideal for smaller faces.
Pulled from the archives, this impeccably composed rendition of a beloved classic is no ordinary piper. A splashy backbeat dressed in sleek titanium, deep grooves and regal curves emerge from a magic brew of rhythm and blues, a spectacle of arches rising like a gilded amphitheater of the eyes.
Frame Features:- Custom hairline hinge and epoxy temple tip
- Acetate eyerim insert
- Custom nose pad with logo and hairline engraving
Lens: Crescent Gradient
- 2 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Italian-handcrafted leather hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.