Model: Rodeo (JMMRD3)
Limited Production Batch of 250 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: 10mm Black w/ Clear Cured Acetate Frame, Custom Double Laminated Acetate Temples Ft. Precious Metal Hardware
Hardware: Sterling Silver
A sense of the Old West flourishes in the shadow of the Grand Tetons, a sunset’s reflection dancing across the valley of the bison and the wolf, the elk and the loon; a wind that whispers of times gone too soon, a reckoning that beckons you bask in the light of the midnight moon.
- Modern & refined take on late ‘70s aviators made in collaboration with Nick Fouquet
- Sterling Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- Lens featuring a hand-dipped, Sunset gradient fade that resembles the sky as the sun sets behind the Tetons mountain
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
Lens: Sunset Gradient CR39 w/ back AR
- Italian-handcrafted leather pouch
- Oversized custom bandana cleaning cloth featuring hand-drawn sketches by Mr. Fouquet
- Collector’s authenticity card hand-painted and hand-stitched and creatively modified by the hatmaker himself.
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
<< Back to Jacques Marie Mage Sunglasses Collection
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses