Model: Roxy (JMMRY-88)
Limited Production Batch of 500 Pieces
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Black 10mm Cured Cellulose Acetate Frame Featuring Precious Metal Hardware
Hardware: Sterling Silver
Little libertine, you're a cannonball. The dream of the '90s alive and realized. Eyes wide open, wrapped in the subtle femininity of glasses that recall the excitement of runways and the ecstasy of secret soirees, all those nights full of laughable chatter and exceptional champagne, that feeling of 'nothing to lose and everything to gain.'
Oversized and charming round shape with 8-base lens.
Frame Features:-Sterling silver double-arrowhead front pin
-Hidden wire core
-Tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
-Domed 3D metal cameo logo
-8 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
-100% UV protection
Lens: Jet CR39 w/ back AR
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth/pocket Square
- Hard-shelled, Silk Fabric-covered Packaging
- Letterhead Press Certificate With Limited Edition Serial Number And Craftsmen Signature
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Jacques Marie Mage Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.